In a perfect world, every company would have their own IT Department
That department would monitor all the company’s computers and networks and spot problems BEFORE they became critical.
- It would handle day to day computer related issues as they arose
- It would do preventative maintenance, patching, updates and upgrades
- It would secure the company’s digital assets with anti-virus, anti-spam, and firewalls
- It would design, implement and test both local and total disaster recovery plans
- It would be available 24/7
- It would help chart a strategic plan for IT for years to come